Benchmarking for Better Results
“Breaking down the barriers to benchmarking”
We’re unique, so benchmarking doesn’t apply to us…does it?
When you want to continuously improve or aspire to be the best, how do you know you are achieving this without comparing with others? Have you dismissed benchmarking approaches and performance in areas of your business, because there are aspects of how you conduct your business or of your operating environment that are unique to you? Or are you concerned about competitive sensitivities?
If any of these questions apply to you then this course is for you. It aims to bust the myths around benchmarking and introduce methods of approaching benchmarking exercises that can be tailored to suit every business.
At A Glance
- Learn about the theory of successful Benchmarking
- Find out how Benchmarking fits within the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR © scoring framework
- Start to plan your own organisation’s Benchmarking project
Who should attend
Suitable if you:
- Want to understand what Benchmarking is and how it helps your organisation achieve its strategic goals
- Have attended the Benchmarking Webinar and want to learn how to apply the theory
- Have very basic knowledge of the theory
To book a place on a training course please see our Calendar for dates.
The course can also be run in your own organisation to save costs if you have a number of people requiring training.