EFQM Assessor Training
Please note that booking will close six weeks before this event takes place.
Your passport to becoming an EFQM Assessor, this course is the only official EFQM Assessor Training available in Scotland.
This training is now fully booked and the next available training date is 20th- 22nd October 2020. Please contact us to be added to the waiting list.
This 3-day course provides you with theoretical and practical in-depth experience of assessing an organisation with the EFQM Model. It uses a case study close to a real submission document to simulate real-life assessing conditions for the group exercises.
In-house option also available - please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Apply the 7 criteria of the EFQM Model and RADAR tools to produce value-adding performance analysis
- Work together with others in an assessment team environment, gaining an opportunity to learn with and from delegates from a range of backgrounds and experiences
- Contribute to capturing and sharing good practice examples
- Be evaluated against an Assessor Competency Model by EFQM accredited and experienced trainers
- Apply the new EFQM digital tools.
- Plan your ongoing professional development.
- Benefit from a maximum delegate-to-trainer ratio of 8:1
Who should attend
This course is for those who wish to develop essential Assessor skills and to perform self-assessments and assessments of other organisations.
To take part, you must have relevant business experience and have attended the EFQM Foundation Training course.