ISO 14001 Internal Auditor training course
Quality Scotland are pleased to bring you this course with our Partners in Excellence, the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC).
Successful participants are awarded with a well-respected ISO 14001 Internal Auditor qualification which demonstrates a high standard of training – beneficial for particular HR developmental requirements.
You'll have the confidence to go back to work and use your new skills and knowledge to add value to your current Environmental Management System (EMS), audit it, or perhaps even design and implement a new system from the ground up. An effective and efficient EMS can have a dramatic effect on your organisation's bottom line, and we want to prepare you to play a key role in this, gaining yourself kudos as an environmental professional.
Delegates attending this ISO 14001 Internal Auditor training course take part in practical scenarios, dynamic case-studies, and team work. SQMC Tutors encourage your questions – no matter how basic you may think they are – as part of a series of lively lectures. In only two days, you can learn, understand and appreciate all of the following:
At A Glance
- The world-famous International Standard for designing and assessing Environmental procedures – ISO 14001
- You'll be introduced to another important Environmental Standard in the 14000 'family': ISO 14004. You may encounter this when implementing an EMS.
- The Requirements of an Environmental Management System, using the latest versions of ISO 14001 as your yardstick.
- Getting to grips with Documentation and Interpretation.
- Understand the principles, methodology, preparation and performance of an Internal Audit, with the ISO 19,011:2018 Standard for Auditing Guidelines.
- The key to selecting the Audit sample and the subsequent preparation of questions – get this right and you'll perform Process Audits with increased confidence.
- How to prepare the findings and statements for a Corrective Action Report.
- Master the art of straightforward Audit Reporting, against an EMS case study.
- A look at Corrective & Preventive Action, the follow-up process, and then surveillance.
Who should attend
No prior experience of ISO 14001 or Environmental Management is necessary to enrol for this ISO 14001 Internal Auditor training course and the qualified tutors will quickly identify your personal experience level, and layer the training content according to you learning preferences and pace.