Member Network Meeting - The New EFQM Model
Our network of members meet regularly to provide opportunities to ‘share what works’ and to apply this to current challenges and topical issues. Regardless of size of organisation or type of service delivery, members are all working with EFQM. This provides a common language and framework to facilitate discussion and learning.
The main purpose of network meetings is to:
- Provide opportunities for members to network and build working relationships with other Quality Scotland members
- Consider how the EFQM Model can help members manage current and future challenges
- Offer wider insight to the benefits of the EFQM Model through guest speakers and relevant links
- Provide opportunities to share good practice and learn from others
Registration opens at 10.30am, for an 11.00am start. Lunch will be provided and the meeting will finish at 2pm.
Please note you are very welcome to arrive from 10.30am for networking and the opportunity to meet up with other Quality Scotland members.
Welcome and introductions
- New Chief Executive, Susie Higgins
The new EFQM Model
- Recap from update events
- Developing an ecosystem for members
Edinburgh Napier University, Miles Weaver
- A perspective on megatrends and the relevance of the new EFQM Model
Sustainable development in your own organisation
- Links with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Key messages for consideration in your own organisation
Quality Scotland news
- Update on training
- Update on recognition
- Network meetings