ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course
Quality Scotland are pleased to bring you this course with our Partners in Excellence, the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC).
This dynamic ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course equips participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform process audits of modern Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management Systems, in accordance with the Auditing Guidelines of ISO 19,011:2018.
This training course focuses on ISO 45001 – which supersedes arguably the world's most famous Standard relating to Health and Safety systems: OHSAS 18001. Your SQMC tutor will take you through the Standard (in 'human-friendly terms') giving you a fantastic grounding in its clauses, before explaining SQMC's time-tested tips and techniques of conducting friendly and efficient, value-adding Process Audits of a Health and Safety Management System.
The ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course is highly interactive, with plenty of group work and practical exercises. Your tutor will give you a great grounding in:
At A Glance
- The new, global Standard for designing and assessing Health and Safety procedures – ISO 45001:2018.
- We'll explain the correspondence between the ISO 45001 Standard, and two other commonly used Standards for Process Audits: ISO 9001 (for Quality), and ISO 14001 (for Environmental Systems). You may encounter these when working with your Safety Management System.
- The Requirements of an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management System, using ISO 45001 as your yardstick.
- Getting to grips with Documentation and Interpretation; including hazard analysis and risk assessment.
- Understand the principles, methodology, preparation and performance of an Internal Audit, utilising the ISO 19,011:2018 Standard for Auditing Guidelines.
- The key to selecting the Audit sample, and the subsequent preparation of your line of questioning – get this right and you'll perform Process Audits with increased confidence.
- How to prepare the findings and statements for a Corrective Action Report.
- Master the art of straightforward Audit Reporting, against an appropriate case study.
- A look at Corrective & Preventive Action, the follow-up process, and then surveillance.