EQUIP Care workshop
EQUIP Care is a flexible tool that supports a collaborative approach to self-assessment, using a common language and a shared resource for internal reference as well as external reporting. This workshop is perfect for involving people from across your organisation.
EQUIP Care is our online support for organisations looking to align the EFQM Excellence Model with the Care Inspectorate. This workshop introduces the EFQM Excellence Model and its role as a holistic framework to help manage your organisation.
At A Glance
- Gain an understanding of the EFQM Excellence Model and its role as a holistic framework to help manage your organisation.
- Introduction to EQUIP Care as a flexible online tool to capture relevant reporting information that is also aligned to the Care Inspectorate.
- Consider how EQUIP Care can be used to save time and support collaborative working.
- Develop a multi-purpose resource of your organisation’s information, in the form of Enablers and Results.
- Prepare a plan to take forward EQUIP Care in your own organisation.
Who should attend
Suitable if you;
- are involved in any aspect of capturing and/or reporting information in your organisation, especially external reporting to the Care Inspectorate.
- have already purchased EQUIP Care or plan to do so in the near future.