Submission Writers' Workshop
Designed for members/non-members looking to apply for Recognised for Excellence as part of the 2019/2020 Awards Cycle.
This half-day workshop will take you through the process of how to write an award submission including examples of previous submissions with detailed instructions on the ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ of what information is relevant to the application.
At A Glance
- Learn about the Awards submission process.
- Discover the 'do's and 'don't's of putting a submission together.
- Network and share best practice with other like-minded individuals.
- Learn about the characteristics of an excellent organisation.
- Ask questions and learn from a Quality Scotland business excellence trainer.
Who should attend
Suitable if you are looking for guidance on how to prepare a Recognised for Excellence Award submission.
Relaxed and informative session which covered everything I needed to know to enable me to confidently lead my R4E submission writing team to complete and submit this year. Eildon Housing Association
Managed to cover a great deal of material in a short period of time, very informative session. West Lothian Leisure