This network event is open to members from any sector and will include an update on the new EFQM Model.
The new EFQM Model 2020
- Update on the new Model
- Applying the new Model in your organisation
- Update on EFQM training and recognition
Mental Health in the workplace
- Update on the MHScot Workplace Well-being projects from August network meetings
- In the context of the new EFQM Model
Update on Human Rights
- The importance of complying with legislation
- Introducing our upcoming workshop - Using the EFQM Model to support complying with legislation and policy
Quality Scotland news
- Updates to network meetings and new user groups
- Thank you and farewell to our CEO, Claire Ford
Registration opens at 10.30am, for a 11.00am start. Lunch will be provided and the meeting will finish at 2pm.