Voluntary Sector Network Meeting
The Voluntary Sector Network meets quarterly to provide opportunities to ‘share what works’ and to apply this to current challenges and topical issues. Regardless of size of organisation or type of service delivery, members are all working with EFQM. This provides a common language and framework to facilitate discussion and learning.
The main purpose of the Network is to:
- Provide opportunities to share good practice and learn from others
- Consider how EFQM can help members manage current challenges in the Third Sector
- Provide opportunities for members to network and build working relationships with other Quality Scotland members
- Broaden members experience of EFQM through guest speakers and links with the wider EFQM community
Registration opens at 10.30am, for a 11.00am start. Lunch will be provided and the meeting will finish at 2pm.
VSN members awarded Recognised for Excellence (R4E) in June
- Congratulations to Quarriers Scottish Epilepsy Centre, Scottish Autism, The Mungo Foundation and Ypeople.
- Updates will include organisational decision to apply, the approach taken and how this was deployed. Updates will also cover learning gained from going through the process and how assessor feedback is being taken forward.
Mental Health in the workplace
- Update from MHScot Workplace Wellbeing, Scotland’s first social enterprise tackling stress prevention and early mental health interventions in the workplace.
- Thank you to Catherine Eadie and Sarah Shimmen for updating the VSN on the role of workplace wellbeing and making links with the Excellence Model.
Next steps/new opportunities
- Applying learning from Recognised for Excellence awarded organisations
- Considering the role of workplace wellbeing and how to apply key learning points
Quality Scotland news
- Updates to the EFQM Excellence Model
- Updates to network meetings and new user groups