Public Sector Network Meeting
The Public Sector Network meets quarterly to provide opportunities to ‘share what works’ and to apply this to current challenges and topical issues. Regardless of size of organisation or type of service delivery, members are all working with EFQM. This provides a common language and framework to facilitate discussion and learning.
The main purpose of the Network is to:
- Support public sector organisations on their excellence journey
- Focus on the specific needs and challenges of the sector and how Quality Scotland can best support these
- Enable sharing of best practice and shared learning from others within and outside the Network
- Provide an opportunity to hear from a range of speakers on their excellence journey
Registration opens at 9.30am for networking and the opportunity to meet up with members. The event will start at 10.00am and finish at 12.00pm, when lunch will be provided.
Quality Scotland update
- Preparations for the October launch of the revised EFQM Excellence Model.
- Updates to network meetings and new user groups.
Mental Health in the workplace
- Update from MHScot Workplace Wellbeing, Scotland’s first social enterprise tackling stress prevention and early mental health interventions in the workplace.
- Thank you to Catherine Eadie and Sarah Shimmen for updating the network on the role of workplace wellbeing and making links with the Excellence Model.
Next steps/new opportunities
- Look at opportunities to apply the Excellence Model to support managing change and improving performance.
- Consider the role of workplace wellbeing and how to apply learning from today’s session.
Quality Scotland and member news
- An opportunity to share important updates with members.