EFQM Assessor Training
Booking for this event has now closed. Please contact us for further information.
Your passport to becoming an EFQM Assessor, this course is the only official EFQM Assessor Training available in Scotland.
This 2-day course provides you with theoretical and practical in-depth experience of assessing an organisation with the EFQM Excellence Model. It uses a case study close to a real submission document to simulate real-life assessing conditions for the group exercises.
- Day 1 focuses on understanding the EFQM Excellence Model, its components and assessment tools, with challenging team work sessions to put this knowledge into practice and maximise learning.
- Day 2 focuses on practice, particularly understanding the organisation’s context, site visit planning and interviewing, RADAR © scoring, and preparing and presenting feedback.
This course is an important step on becoming an expert EFQM Assessor and a pre-requisite to attending the Qualified Assessor Training.
In-house option also available - please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Understand the approaches to internal and external assessment
- Apply the concepts and details of the EFQM Model and RADAR © tools to produce value- adding performance analysis
- Work together with others in an assessment team environment, gaining an opportunity to learn with and from delegates with a range of backgrounds and experiences
- Benefit from a maximum delegate-to-trainer ratio of 8:1. Throughout the course your performance will be evaluated against an Assessor Competency Model by EFQM accredited and experienced trainers
Who should attend
This course is for those who wish to develop essential Assessor skills and to perform self-assessments and assessments of other organisations.
To take part, you must have relevant business experience and have attended Basic Assessor Training.
"One of the best and most challenging courses I have attended over a 35 year career. I genuinely can't wait to apply the new skills I have learnt."
Mark Nicol, Community Improvement Partnership Lead, The Wheatley Group
"Good mix of practical exercises, simulating all stages of a real assessment, helped to cement knowledge and suited my learning style."
Karen Sweeney, Senior Learning & Development Partner, Scottish Autism
"The course tutors were fantastic! Very well informed and always explained things well. I had a great time and I'm very much looking forward to putting the skills gained on the course into practice."
Jaime Robertson, Quality Assurance & Improvement Assistant, Skills Development Scotland