Free for Quality Scotland Members
No two projects are the same and they vary massively in size and reach, but they are all set up in order to achieve a particular aim. Its ultimate aim is to deliver change of some description. This webinar is a theoretical introduction to project management following the Prince 2 methodology.
The webinar will cover:
- Characteristics of a project
- Common reasons why projects fail
- Project team roles and responsibilities
- What’s in a business case?
- Logs and plans
- Management levels
- Tolerances and Exceptions
- Project Planning