Lean Six Sigma – Advanced Green Belt
Building on the Foundation Programme, this six-day course adds a comprehensive set of data tools highly applicable to Manufacturing and Service organisations.
If process performance is poor, substantial improvement can usually be brought about using a project based, structured improvement approach such as DMAIC and basic team problem solving tools (covered on the Foundation Green Belt course). That’s the right approach – don’t be more complicated than you need to be.
However, some problems require an enhanced set of process measurement and data analysis tools. Our Advanced Green Belt Programme consists of two 3-day modules, Process Measurement and Control and Data Analysis Techniques which use Minitab software to add a comprehensive data toolset to the DMAIC framework.
These powerful tools will enable your DMAIC projects to take performance to the next level and promote the development.
This course is supported by access to Catalyst's on-line portal's video library covering all the topics taught on this module.
Successful completion of this course requires you to attend both 3-day modules.
If you would like to book a space on this course please phone 0131 225 5765 or contact us.
At A Glance
- How to present data to engage and influence your stakeholders.
- How to validate the integrity of your data.
- The right way and the right amount to sample from a process.
- How to use Statistical Process Control (SPC) to interpret and control processes.
- How to assess process capability.
- How to use the appropriate metrics for reporting and improvement.
- How to analyse process data using a variety of hypothesis and regression tests.
Who should attend
Delegates from service and manufacturing organisations and the public sector; including managers, professionals, analysts, quality personnel, continuous improvement leaders and teams.