Managing Change - Leading through disruption
Virtual Workshop - Free for Members
Strong leadership and management in an organisation can create a real sustainable advantage. The demands of today’s manager are based around providing inspirational leadership, managing change and continually improving their organisation’s performance.
As per EFQM Model: Nowadays, more than ever, an organisation has to deal with managing two challenges in parallel, the effective management of change and, at the same time, managing today’s operations. Successfully managing this dilemma helps an organisation in its drive to be fit for the future.
Build awareness in change specifics and people’s reaction to change, especially during these unprecedented times
- Develop leaders to drive change effectively
- Promote effective communication working in remote teams
By the end of this virtual session delegates will be able to:
- Align strategic priorities across the leadership and people of an organisation
- Reinforce change management communication
- Assess and refine change management plans for continuous improvement
This interactive virtual programme is a part of the Managing Change blended learning programme which develops the skills and behaviours necessary to support business sustainability and create long lasting individual development.
Corporate training options are also available - please contact us for details and prices.