EFQM Foundation Training
What makes an organisation outstanding? This practical training is designed to answer that question, based on understanding the links between the EFQM Model and RADAR© logic.
This course is now fully booked. The next available course is on 29th April 2020. If this date is not suitable then please contact us to be added to a waiting list or book on other available dates in our training calendar.
While this course is a necessary "first step" for potential EFQM Assessors to begin training, it also helps delegates to evaluate the way they work and their organisation's strategy, its approach, and planning processes.
You will look at how the EFQM Model can be used day-to-day in your own job role and take part in practical exercises to help you prepare for further EFQM Assessor Training or a self-assessment within your own organisation.
At A Glance
- Explain how the EFQM Model could benefit their organisation and how it could be used to overcome current and future challenges
- Explain how the Model is structured and how the different elements apply to their organisation
- Apply RADAR, the diagnostic and assessment tool, to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Conduct a high-level health check of their organisation
Who should attend
Suitable if you have very little or no knowledge of the EFQM Model and/or:
Want to understand the basics of the EFQM Model
Have attended an Introduction to the EFQM Model webinar, and would like to gain greater understanding through practical exercises
- Aim to become an EFQM Assessor
- Simply want to refresh your knowledge
This course is a pre-requisite for the EFQM Assessor Training.
In-house option also available - please contact us for details and prices.