Effective project management
Managing projects is essential for improving the quality of work in any organisation.
This training will explore methodologies of project management and cover practical aspects on how to plan, lead and deliver successful projects. Delegates will examine their skills and approaches to structuring their projects, managing people and improving sustainability.
- Understand differences of approaches to project management
- Become aware of essential skills and responsibilities on a project
- Become familiar with the project cycle, starting up and closing the project
- Create sustainable value by prioritisation and managing risks
- Get feedback on current project plans and practice resolution of project issues
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Chose appropriate project management approach for their needs
- Create a plan to develop personal attributes of a project manager
- Apply planning tools to identify the critical parts of projects
- Identify techniques to keep a project on track
- Deal effectively with timescales and quality issues during the delivery other projects
In-house options also available- please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Overview of project management concepts
- Roles and responsibilities
- Planning tools and minimising risks
- Working with people and targets
- Managing timescales and costs
- Sustainability and improving quality