Strong leadership and management in an organisation can create a real sustainable advantage. The demands of today’s manager are based around providing inspirational leadership, managing change and continually improving their organisation’s performance.
This training consists of 2 1/2 day sessions and develops the skills and behaviours necessary to support business growth and create long lasting individual development.
- Build awareness in change specifics
- Keep managers engaged and productive
- Build a resilient, can-do culture
- Develop leaders to drive change effectively
- Promote effective communication and innovation
- By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Create a structural framework for change initiatives
- Align strategic priorities across the leadership and people of an organisation
- Identify and implement feasible and realistic change management plans
- Reinforce change management communication
- Assess and refine change management plans for continuous improvement
In-house options also available- please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- The nature of transformational change
- EFQM Model approach
- Leadership in change
- Planning and implementing change
- Acts of driving change and minimising risk