One of the megatrends of the new EFQM Model is the need for a different type of Leadership style - less hierarchical, less command and control, more collaborative. Developing a performance culture based on trust, respect, appropriate challenge and support is essential for collaborative leadership.
If being a manager is about what you do, becoming a leader is about learning and trusting in who you are – the personal qualities and skills that inspire people to work with you.
This training develops the skills and behaviours necessary to support business growth and create long lasting individual development.
- Understand the role of a leader
- Discover different leadership styles and explore the EFQM approach
- Develop cross functional relationships through meaningful dialogue
- Foster a sense of belonging to a team with a common purpose and collaborative approach
- Learn how drive team performance and create an effective leadership culture
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Identify opportunities to develop a collaborative leadership style
- Build a strong leadership presence
- Identify and implement feasible and realistic change management plans
- Reinforce change management communication
- Assess and refine change management plans for continuous improvement
In-house options also available- please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Explore leadership styles
- Create a strategic vision
- Increase credibility and influence
- Overcome challenges as a team
- How to get the best out of your people