Strong leadership and management in an organisation can create a real sustainable advantage. The demands of today’s manager are based around providing inspirational leadership, managing change and continually improving their organisation’s performance.
Due to the coronavirus this training will now be delivered virtually. Please contact us for more information.
This training develops the skills and behaviours necessary to support business growth and create long lasting individual development.
- Build awareness in change specifics
- Keep managers engaged and productive
- Build a resilient, can-do culture
- Develop leaders to drive change effectively
- Promote effective communication and innovation
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Create a structural framework for change initiatives
- Align strategic priorities across the leadership and people of an organisation
- Identify and implement feasible and realistic change management plans
- Reinforce change management communication
- Assess and refine change management plans for continuous improvement
In-house options also available - please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- The nature of transformational change
- EFQM Model approach
- Leadership in change
- Planning and implementing change
- Acts of driving change and minimising risks