The Sustainable Development Goals (UN Global Goals)
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations will determine the course of the global agenda to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure prosperity for all. SDGs are the crucial part of the EFQM Model and the ethos of Quality Scotland.
This workshop will highlight the importance of SDGs for organisations and the ways your team can play a part in addressing global challenges. We will also discuss strategies to create a successful SDG programme - including approaches to selecting goals, developing a plan and engaging diverse stakeholders.
- Learn about organisations' ecosystems and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Explore approaches to align the company's work with these global goals.
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Build awareness in the EFQM approach to facilitate sustainable change.
- Analyse application of UN SDGs.
- Plan practical next steps for continuous improvement.
To book a place on a training course please see our Training Calendar for dates.
In-house options also available- please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- The importance of sustainable development
- The EFQM Model, ecosystems and the SDGs
- Alignment and implementation of SDGs