Recognised for Excellence (R4E) is an international recognition scheme for organisations that demonstrate high levels of performance against the nine criteria of the EFQM Excellence Model.
You can see more information via our short video.
What are the benefits?
- Demonstrate to your staff, customers, and stakeholders your organisation's high performance levels
- Receive independent value-adding feedback after a rigorous and robust assessment
- Opportunities for improvement are identified to plan future improvement projects and strategic planning
- Engage and motivate your people at all levels in your organisation
- Achieve prestigious, international recognition based on the most widely used framework in Europe
- Appear in the EFQM's Global Excellence Index, which provides your organisation global exposure and visibility
- Benchmark your organisation's current performance against the best in the world
A submission document must be submitted for the Assessment Team to use in preparation for the site visit, which is when your organisation is assessed and scored by the Assessment Team against the EFQM Excellence Model over the course of a week. At the end a written feedback report is provided, detailing the strengths and opportunities for improvement for your organisation.
Who can apply?
- Most important results have been improving for 3 years & have some external comparative data to put them into perspective
- Major processes are defined, controlled, regularly reviewed & some clear improvement in approaches over time can be demonstrated
- Have assessed themselves against the EFQM Excellence Model more than once & have confidence to score above 300 points
“The Recognised for Excellence process has really benefitted the organisation and I would describe it as a catalyst for change within Scottish Autism. Scottish Autism were really geared up for improving services but the framework has given us something special to move forward with.”