We are a charitable, membership organisation working with over 250 organisations across Scotland from the private, public and third sectors. We are the Scottish National Partner Organisation (NPO) of the European Foundation for Quality Management - whose Excellence Model is the most widely used business excellence framework in Europe. We are dedicated to helping all organisations in their pursuit of excellence and any personal data will be held secure. We take your privacy seriously and promise not to share this information with any other organisations.
We promise to:
• Keep your data safe and private
• Not to pass on or sell your information
• Ensure our data processors comply with GDPR
What we use your personal data for:
• To manage our relationship with you or your business
• To provide advice or guidance about our products and services
• To run our business in an efficient and proper way
• To market our products and services
The information we use:
These are some of the kinds of personal information that we use:
• Job Title
• Organisation address
• Contact details, such as email addresses and phone numbers
• Activity History
Who do we share information with?
Quality Scotland transfers personal data to:
• Mailchimp (GDPR compliant) for marketing purposes
• Salesforce (GDPR compliant)
How long we keep personal information:
We will keep your personal information as long as you are a member of Quality Scotland. You have the right to be forgotten once you no longer require the services of Quality Scotland. We would like to keep in touch with you but you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Please email email@example.com if you want to do so.