At Quality Scotland we believe that we all learn from being with like-minded organisations. Quality Scotland facilitates a number of member networks to bring organisations together to share best practice and learn from others. These networks are built around sector-specific issues through our Voluntary, Housing Association, Public and Private Sector Networks which meet quarterly.
Our popular Networks:
- Provide opportunities to share good practice and learn from others
- Consider how EFQM can help members manage current challenges in their sector
- Provide opportunities for members to network and build working relationships with other Quality Scotland members
- Broaden members' experience of EFQM through guest speakers and links with the wider EFQM community
- Debate and identify current barriers to the introduction of continuous improvement activities in organisations
Hear from Rebecca Kelly, West Lothian Council at our annual Cross Sector Network Meeting about the value of our networks.
Check our Calendar for dates and to book online.
Notes and presentations from previous meetings are available on the Members' Area of this website.
“All presentations were relevant, communicated well and full of enthusiasm. Really practical advice was given and the networking opportunity was very valuable.”