Lean Mindset Training
How can you do more with less, shed waste and make limited resources go further?
Lean Mindset Training is about thinking in terms of value and waste, in order to trim those costly inefficiencies from your processes. You’ll learn the theory of Lean Thinking in a fun and interactive one-day workshop. Lean is not about headcount reduction – it’s about deploying people with the right skills in the right place at the right time, and doing things right the first time.
Group games and practical exercises will teach delegates how to think differently and how to begin to embed a value / waste philosophy in their organisations.
At A Glance
- Develop a good understanding of the theory of Lean Thinking
- Take part in interactive group exercises to learn how and why Lean is so successful in many organisations across the world
- Go back to your organisation thinking differently about its value and waste factors
- Learn with an experienced Lean tutor
- Pick up useful tools and techniques to apply in your organisation
Who should attend
Suitable if you have very little or no knowledge of Lean or if it’s been a while and you’d like a fun refresher!
We also have a one day workshop called Practically Lean which is ideal for teams who would benefit from learning together and who have an irksome process that they would particularly like to streamline. Please contact us for details and costs.
To book a place on a training course please see our Training Calendar for dates.
The course can also be run in your own organisation to save costs if you have a number of people requiring training.
"The process gives us the chance to take a step back and consider why we do what we do and to use the output to consider how we can do it differently."
"Good tutor with a good mix of presentations and group work."