Managing change and improving performance requires influencing skills. Influence depends on how others perceive you. Credibility is built over time and gives weight to your opinions and decisions.
Are you a confident influencer in your workplace, or do you feel limited by your role or by your personality?
This training develops the skills and behaviours crucial for influencing others to get results, cultivate relationships and build credibility to get results.
- Understand differences in how others perceive you in the working environment
- Become aware of essential skills for influencing
- Use communication techniques to build rapport
- Improve questioning and listening techniques to develop relationships
- Identify how to build credibility at work and grow your network
By the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
- Identify and focus on proactive steps to develop their influence zones
- Use six principles of influence to achieve better results
- Apply the model of influence to structure their arguments
- Reinforce collaborative communication to focus on building relationships
To book a place on a training course please see our Training Calendar for dates.
In-house options also available- please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Habits of Highly Effective People
- Cialdini’s Influence
- The model of influence for structured conversations
- How to overcome perceived limitations
- Developing relationships and results