EQUIP Care workshop
EQUIP Care is our online support for organisations looking to align the EFQM Excellence Model with the Care Inspectorate. This workshop introduces the EFQM Excellence Model and its role as a holistic framework to help manage your organisation. EQUIP Care provides a flexible tool to capture and report information for internal reference as well as external reporting. The workshop looks at the features of the tool, application in your own organisation and equipping your organisation for external regulation.
EQUIP Care is a flexible tool that supports a collaborative approach to self-assessment, using a common language and a shared resource for internal reference and external reporting. This workshop is perfect for involving people from across your organisation.
At A Glance
- Gain an understanding of the EFQM Excellence Model and its role as a holistic framework to help manage your organisation.
- Introduction to EQUIP Care as a flexible online tool to capture relevant reporting information that is also aligned to the Care Inspectorate.
- Consider how EQUIP Care can be used to save time and support collaborative working.
- Develop a multi-purpose resource of your organisation’s information, in the form of Enablers and Results.
- Prepare a plan to take forward EQUIP Care in your own organisation.
Who should attend
Suitable if you;
- are involved in any aspect of capturing and/or reporting information in your organisation, especially external reporting to the Care Inspectorate.
- have already purchased EQUIP Care or plan to do so in the near future.
To book a place on a training course please see our Training Calendar for dates.
The course can also be run in your own organisation to save costs if you have a number of people requiring training. Contact us for more information.
“Strengths included streamlining of the processes for reporting to the Care Inspectorate, and less duplication of recording of information for both the Care Inspectorate and Levels of Excellence processes.”
Angela Boyle, Quality Improvement Lead, St Mary's Kenmure
“A strength was discussing ideas and suggestions for improvement with likeminded individuals from similar organisations.”
Julie Rutherford, Quality Manager, Penumbra