EFQM Global Excellence Winner announced in Vienna
This year eight high performing organisations were nominated in the 2018 EFQM Global Excellence Award Programme. They all received value-adding strategic feedback from Assessors coming from a diverse range of organisations, from private and public sectors, from SMEs to global multi-nationals, from both industrial and service sectors.
The Jury of the EFQM Global Excellence Award decided this year to give the highest recognition, the EFQM Excellence Award, to Infineon Technologies Austria AG.
In addition, seven organisations were recognised as Prize Winners and Highly Commended for their outstanding performance.
- Dubai Police – United Arab Emirates – Prize Winner in Succeeding through the Talent of People & Sustaining Outstanding Results
- Sakarya University – Turkey – Prize Winner in Adding Value for Customers & Succeeding through the Talent of People
- VAMED-KMB – Austria – Prize Winner in Harnessing Creativity and Innovation & Succeeding through the Talent of People
- Tarsus Municipality – Turkey – Prize Winner in Leading with Vision, Inspiration & Integrity
- HLA Hospital Universitario Moncloa – Highly Commended in Adding Value for Customers
- Mini Assembly, Plant Oxford – United Kingdom – Highly Commended in Sustaining Outstanding Results
- Yangtze optical fibre and cable joint stock limited company (YOFC) – China – Highly Commended in Adding Value for Customers