EFQM Assessor Training
Your passport to becoming an EFQM Assessor, this two-day course is the only official EFQM Assessor Training available in Scotland. Passing the course will demonstrate to colleagues and peers that you have acquired the skills and knowledge to assess an organisation as part of a high performing assessment team.
At A Glance
- Learn the approaches to internal and external assessment
- Apply the concepts and details of the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR © tools to produce value-adding performance analysis
- Contribute to capturing and sharing good practice examples
- Work together with others in an assessment team environment, gaining an opportunity to learn with and from delegates with a range of backgrounds and experiences
- Be evaluated against an Assessor Competency Model by EFQM accredited and experienced trainers
- Benefit from a maximum delegate-to-trainer ratio of 8:1
Who should attend
Suitable if you have already completed Basic Assessor Training and would like to be accredited as an EFQM Assessor.
To book a place on a training course please see our Training Calendar for dates.
The course can also be run in your own organisation if you have a number of people requiring training. Contact us for more information.
"One of the best and most challenging courses I have attended over a 35 year career. I genuinely can't wait to apply the new skills I have learnt."
Mark Nicol, Community Improvement Partnership Lead, The Wheatley Group
"Good mix of practical exercises, simulating all stages of a real assessment, helped to cement knowledge."
Karen Sweeney, Senior Learning & Development Partner, Scottish Autism
"There was a good mix between the theory and the group work. The trainers are really friendly and approachable."
Philip Bartlett, Locality Manager, ELCAP