The sustainability policy for Quality Scotland is built around the EFQM excellence model fundamental concept of Creating a Sustainable Future.
Our Vision & Mission strives to make Scotland a better place by helping organisations be the best they can be.
Our key approaches to make this happen are:
- Individual Account management
- Running Sector specific Networks
- Sharing what works through events and activities
- Promotion of environmental awareness through how people use the model
- Sustaining Partnerships with appropriate key stakeholders i.e. Scottish Business in the Community
- Celebrating Sustainability awards through our AWARDS ceremonies
- Discounting products and services for charities
- Designing products and services to be used on-line
- Running Young Quality Scot programme as part of our CSR
- Using local suppliers e.g. Social Bite
- Encouraging our staff to recycle
- Renting our Training Academy space
We recognise to sustain and grow our membership on which we depend for our financial stability we need to support our members through a strong account management/relationship management approach providing advice, support and guidance around the implementation of the EFQM Excellence Model including promoting sustainability and social responsibility.