It’s now your chance to be part of an Assessment Team in a Recognised for Excellence assessment. You could be in the Team that assesses the Scottish Award for Business Excellence Winner for 2019…
- Put your EFQM Assessor skills into practice
- Continue learning in a hands on, real-time situation
- Enhance your communication and leadership skills
- Evidence continuing professional development
- Gain a unique insight into the inner workings of an applicant organisation
- Witness first hand ideas and management interventions that demonstrate best practice and add to your comprehension of continuous improvement in action.
Need some more information? Log in to one of our Being an Awards Assessor Webinars to find out more!
What our Assessors say...
“For me, it was an absolutely fantastic opportunity to carry out an assessment. To meet and work alongside Assessors from other organisations and share their experiences. It was also interesting to hear different people's views on the information collated during assessment and how, as a team, we all reached consensus. A great experience all round.”
"All my working life has been in the public sector and to see how an organisation operates in the private sector was a wonderful experience."
“Participating as an Assessor in the team has spurred me on to do more to do more and shown me that as an organisation we are on the right track.”