Basic Assessor Training and Applying RADAR
This is a one day event combining our half-day Basic Assessor Training course with a half-day RADAR-based session. The RADAR session focuses on applying EFQM to the work of your own organisation.
It would be helpful if you could bring along some current project ideas to help apply learning.
At A Glance
- Achieve learning outcomes from the half-day Basic Assessor Training
- Consider how to apply RADAR in your own organsiation
- Work through your project ideas to take back and share with colleagues
- Contribute to capturing and sharing good practice examples
Who should attend
Suitable if you:
- Want to understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model and its three constituent parts
- Have attended a Basic Assessor Webinar, and would like to gain greater understanding through practical exercises
- Want to apply RADAR in a practical sense in your own organsiation.
- Aim to become an EFQM Assessor
To book a place on a training course please see our Training Calendar for dates.
The course can also be run in your own organisation to save costs if you have a number of people requiring training. Contact us for more information.
"Good balance of theory and practical application."
Jacqui Campbell, Chief Inspector, Police Scotland
"Engaging style of the tutor - kept our interest well throughout the day. Information was clear and easy to understand."
Gillian Fergusson, Programme Manager, Healthcare Improvement Scotland
"A strength was how to apply RADAR to my daily working life and transferring that knowledge to people I work with."
Dickson Jacobs, Support Advisor, Inclusion