Basic Assessor Training
What makes an excellent organisation?
This practical half-day course is designed to answer that question, based on understanding the links between the EFQM Excellence Model, the Fundamental Concepts, and RADAR© logic. While this course is a necessary "first step" for potential EFQM Assessors to begin training, it is also a great course that helps new staff evaluate the way they work and also their organisation's strategy, its approach, and planning processes. You will also look at how this excellence framework can be used day-to-day in your own job role and take part in practical exercises to help you prepare for a self-assessment within your own organisation.
At A Glance
- Develop a good understanding of the characteristics of excellent organisations
- Gain basic knowledge of the relationship between the Fundamental Concepts, the EFQM Excellence Model’s 9 criteria, and RADAR©
- Take the "first step" on the excellence pathway for potential EFQM Assessors and line managers
- Prepare for the EFQM Assessor Training course with helpful and constructive exercises
Who should attend
Suitable if you:
- Want to understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model and its three constituent parts
- Have attended a Basic Assessor Webinar, and would like to gain greater understanding through practical exercises
- Aim to become an EFQM Assessor
- Or simply want to refresh your knowledge
To book a place on a training course please see our Training Calendar for dates.
The course can also be run in your own organisation to save costs if you have a number of people requiring training. Contact us for more information.
"Tutor awareness of individual sectors and flexibility of approach."
Fiona Allan, Operations Director, Carers Ltd
"Good balance between interactive and lecture style and good facilitation."
"Our tutor was extremley friendly and helpful and really explained everything well."