Quality Scotland members Break the Silence are in the news for their recently achieved Committed to Excellence Project Validation.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
5 Key Reasons to be a Member
- Your organisation can reach a global network for benchmarking and best practice sharing
- Your organisation is supported every step of the journey towards sustainable business excellence by dedicated and experienced account directors
- Your organisation is supported at a holistic and more detailed level to deliver outstanding results
- Your organisation's people can be developed and engaged through continuous improvement activity
- Your organisation can get global recognition for delivering sustainable business excellence
World Quality Day is celebrated every year around the world in November. The day was designed to increase worldwide awareness of the important contribution that quality makes towards both organisational and national growth, and prosperity.