Quality Scotland will be following all government advice on how to respond to the coronavirus and we will keep our members and stakeholders informed of any changes in our working practices with regular updates via the website.
Our mission is to embed excellence and organisational sustainability across Scotland.
Over 250 members across the public, private and third sectors, including:
5 Key Reasons to be a Member
- Your organisation can reach a global network for benchmarking and best practice sharing
- Your organisation is supported every step of the journey towards sustainable business excellence by dedicated and experienced account directors
- Your organisation is supported at a holistic and more detailed level to deliver outstanding results
- Your organisation's people can be developed and engaged through continuous improvement activity
- Your organisation can get global recognition for delivering sustainable business excellence
We are pleased to share with our members and contacts a survey examining perceptions of the value of EFQM in the Scottish public sector.
Working with our partners at Earthself, our member organisation ECLAP provides an excellent case study of how an organisation can align their work with the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).