World Quality Day is celebrated every year around the world in November. The day was designed to increase worldwide awareness of the important contribution that quality makes towards both organisational and national growth, and prosperity.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
5 Key Reasons to be a Member
- Your organisation can reach a global network for benchmarking and best practice sharing
- Your organisation is supported every step of the journey towards sustainable business excellence by dedicated and experienced account directors
- Your organisation is supported at a holistic and more detailed level to deliver outstanding results
- Your organisation's people can be developed and engaged through continuous improvement activity
- Your organisation can get global recognition for delivering sustainable business excellence
At the annual EFQM Forum in Vienna delegates from across the globe celebrated the announcement of the EFQM Global Excellence Winner.
It’s now your chance to be part of an Assessment Team in a Recognised for Excellence assessment. You could be in the Team that assesses the Scottish Award for Business Excellence Winner for 2018…