Quality Scotland welcomes our new Chief Executive
Our mission is to embed excellence and organisational sustainability across Scotland.
Over 250 members across the public, private and third sectors, including:
5 Key Reasons to be a Member
- Your organisation can reach a global network for benchmarking and best practice sharing
- Your organisation is supported every step of the journey towards sustainable business excellence by dedicated and experienced account directors
- Your organisation is supported at a holistic and more detailed level to deliver outstanding results
- Your organisation's people can be developed and engaged through continuous improvement activity
- Your organisation can get global recognition for delivering sustainable business excellence
It’s now your chance to be part of an Assessment Team for a Recognised for Excellence assessment. You could be in the Team that assesses the Scottish Award for Business Excellence Winner for 2020…
Find out more about how we will be updating our members and stakeholders on the changes to the new EFQM Model, after its official launch at the EFQM Forum on 23rd and 24th October 2019.