Your passport to becoming an EFQM Assessor, this course is the only official EFQM Assessor Training available in Scotland. Passing the course will demonstrate to colleagues and peers that you have acquired the skills and knowledge to assess an organisation as part of a high performing assessment team.
During the two day course you will:
- Learn the approaches to internal and external assessment
- Apply the concepts and details of the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR © tools to produce value-adding performance analysis
- Work together with others in an assessment team environment, gaining an opportunity to learn with and from delegates with a range of backgrounds and experiences
- Be evaluated against an Assessor Competency Model by EFQM accredited and experienced trainers
- Benefit from a maximum delegate-to-trainer ratio of 8:1
Mixed group of people from different employers helped throughout course. The tutor's knowledge, experience and support was invaluable throughout 2 days.