- How do you engage with your stakeholders?
- Do you have a current picture of who your stakeholders are?
- Have you planned how you engage with them?
- What is a stakeholder anyway, and why does it matter?
Are you focussing your resources appropriately?
If you haven’t got an up to date organisational response to some of these questions then it is possible that you are focussing your resources less effectively than you could. Through this practical half-day facilitated workshop we can help you and your team work through these questions together.
The workshop is designed to help you to begin to reach consensus on who your stakeholders are, understand why they are important and identify whether the resources you allocate to engage with particular stakeholders can be used more effectively.
At A Glance
- Define what a stakeholder is, and why this is important for your organisation or business
- Identify who your key stakeholder and stakeholder groups are
- Map them according to their influence and power
- Discuss current level and means of engagement
- Begin to consider next steps to use your knowledge of your stakeholders, to work more effectively
Who should attend
Suitable for organisations who want to:
- Develop a shared understanding of their stakeholders
- Prompt critical examination of resource allocation
“A unique and engaging session – tailored to fully understand our specific needs to deliver the outcomes we were looking for.”