Quality Scotland is proud of our relationships with our members across the public, private and third sectors. Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Access to a dedicated, experienced Account Manager who will provide guidance and expertise on implementing business improvement approaches and help you along your business improvement journey
- A ‘How to Get Started’ presentation to senior management and staff
- Discounted member rates for training, events, publications, access to Quality Scotland's online self-assessment packages and the hire of the Quality Scotland Training Academy
- Opportunities to share best practice through a range of networks, themed groups and webinars
- Support with implementing EFQM to gain formal recognition through the EFQM Levels of Excellence Programme and the prestigious Scottish Awards for Business Excellence
- Access to a selection of case studies
- Opportunity to profile your organisation through the QS communication channels
- The opportunity to become an EFQM Assessor and take part in external assessments of other organisations
*Annual fee excludes VAT.