Basic Assessor Training and Applying RADAR
Our new Basic Assessor Training and Applying RADAR workshop is proving very popular.
This is a one day event combining our half-day Basic Assessor Training course with a half-day RADAR-based session. The RADAR session focuses on applying EFQM to the work of your own organisation.
It would be helpful if you could bring along some current project ideas to help apply learning.
In-house option also available - please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Achieve learning outcomes from the half-day Basic Assessor Training
- Consider how to apply RADAR in your own organsiation
- Work through your project ideas to take back and share with colleagues
- Contribute to capturing and sharing good practice examples
Who should attend
Suitable if you have very little or no knowledge of the EFQM Excellence Model and/or:
- Want to understand the basics of the EFQM Excellence Model and its three constituent parts
- Have attended a Basic Assessor Webinar, and would like to gain greater understanding through practical exercises
- Want to apply RADAR in a practical sense in your own organsiation.
- Aim to become an EFQM Assessor
It was very useful to use 'live' examples of our own project work to enhance our understanding of the practical aspects of EFQM.
The tutor was very good at giving practical examples as well as teaching the course material. The course gave a good overview of EFQM and the exercises really helped to understand the model.
I thought the training was fantastic. It really helped me understand my organisation's decision to take a new approach and align our work.