From Self-Assessment to International Recognition
Quality Scotland Members Only
This webinar will demonstrate how the EQUIP Advanced system provides an effective and robust platform for self-assessment enabling organisations to prepare for and go on to achieve EFQM recognition. A walk-through the tool will not only show how it looks and works, but also demonstrate how your own organisation would use it in a self-assessment.
Unlike our other EQUIP systems, which have been specifically developed for Committed to Excellence Project Validation and Assessment, EQUIP Advanced can be used in a variety of ways as well as achieving recognition.
EQUIP Advanced can be used to:
- Help to familiarise everyone with the model and embed excellence across the organisation - there is an interactive version of the EFQM Excellence Model, with guidance and access for all staff.
- Create, manage and report on all assessments - all held on the one system to monitor progress and track improvements over time.
- Help with the creation of your organisation's strategic plan, when self-assessments are incorporated into the planning process.
- Check if your organisation is ready for Recognised for Excellence
- Store and record results from your self-assessment sessions in the 'Recognised for Excellence' format to avoid duplication of effort when creating a submission document.
After booking you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.