Being an Awards Assessor
Curious about being part of an external assessment? This webinar will cover the Recognised for Excellence process, what is involved for an Assessor, the benefits, how it can develop your understanding of the Excellence Model and how you will gain practical experience of implementing RADAR.
Being an Assessor will develop your skills and experience:
- Put your EFQM Assessor skills into practice
- Continue learning in a hands on, real-time situation
- Enhance your communication and leadership skills
- Evidence continuing professional development
- Gain a unique insight into the inner workings of an applicant organisation
- Witness first hand ideas and management interventions that demonstrate best practice and add to your comprehension of continuous improvement in action.
The Scottish Awards for Business Excellence recognise various organisations across all sectors for their different levels of achievement. To complete the Recognised for Excellence level of assessment we require a selection of Accredited EFQM Assessors, from a range of backgrounds and levels of experience who possess a high level of expertise and experience in business improvement, together with a balanced approach and reputation for integrity.
Who should attend
Those who hold a current EFQM Assessor accreditation.
“For me, it was an absolutely fantastic opportunity to carry out an assessment. To meet and work alongside Assessors from other organisations and share their experiences. It was also interesting to hear different people's views on the information collated during assessment and how, as a team, we all reached consensus. A great experience all round.”
“Participating as an Assessor in the team has spurred me on to do more and shown me that as an organisation we are on the right track.”