Continuous Improvement Through Self-Assessment
This practical half-day workshop will prepare you to understand and communicate the benefits of self-assessing against a framework, to bring about continuous improvement within your organisation.
You will become familiar with the process involved in a cycle of continuous improvement and deepen your understanding of the critical success factors in self-assessment. The workshop stresses the importance of understanding your audience and using communication means that are appropriate to them.
This workshop is appropriate no matter what the specific self-assessment framework is that you are using or propose to use e.g. EFQM, PSIF, How good is our…?
In-house options also available- please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Learn how to describe the benefits of self-assessing against an objective framework, taking account of your audience
- Describe a self-assessment process
- Describe and evaluate the critical success factors of a self-assessment
- Learn straightforward, practical techniques to prioritise areas for action
Who should attend
Suitable if you have some awareness of a self-assessment framework, and would like to:
Introduce it within your organisation, or
- Further develop its application and use within your organisation, and
- Having identified strengths and areas for improvement, apply some techniques to prioritise areas for action.