Submission Writers' Workshop
Designed for members/non-members looking to take part in Quality Scotland’s Recognised for Excellence programme with the view to participating in the Scottish Awards for Business Excellence.
This half-day workshop will take you through the process of how to write an award submission including examples of previous submissions with detailed instructions on the ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ of what information is relevant to the application.
At A Glance
- Learn about the Awards submission process.
- Discover the 'do's and 'don't's of putting a submission together.
- Network and share best practice with other like-minded individuals.
- Learn about the characteristics of an excellent organisation.
- Ask questions and learn from a Quality Scotland business excellence trainer.
Who should attend
Suitable if you are looking for guidance on how to prepare a Recognised for Excellence Award submission.