This practical half-day workshop will prepare you to carry out a benchmarking exercise within your own organisation.
You will learn the fundamental theory of benchmarking, how to practically apply the theory and begin the process of planning a benchmarking project. There are a number of practical exercises to help you cement your learning.
This workshop is a logical successor to the Benchmarking Webinar.
In-house options also available- please contact us for details and prices.
At A Glance
- Learn about the theory of successful Benchmarking
- Find out how Benchmarking fits within the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR © scoring framework
- Start to plan your own organisation’s Benchmarking project
- Network with other like-minded organisations attending the workshop, and start building up your database of potential Benchmarking partners
Who should attend
Suitable if you have a lot, very little or no knowledge of the EFQM Excellence Model and RADAR© and/or:
You want to understand what Benchmarking is and how it helps your organisation achieve its strategic goals
You have attended the Benchmarking Webinar and you want to learn how to apply the theory
- You haven't attended the Webinar but you have at least a very basic knowledge of the theory
- You are interested in adding to your network of potential Benchmarking Partners