Welcome to Our New Members
It’s been an exciting start to the year with organisations joining Quality Scotland’s growing network. Here are our most recent additions…
Audit Scotland provides the Auditor General and the Accounts Commission with the services they need.
We give independent assurance to the people of Scotland that public money is spent properly, efficiently and effectively.
We audit over 220 organisations. They include:
- 77 Central government bodies and Scottish Parliament (including police, fire, Scottish Water)
- 23 NHS bodies
- 32 Councils
- 74 Joint boards and committees (including 30 health integration boards)
- 20 Further education colleges
Canon Medical Research Europe Ltd
Canon Medical Systems develops advanced visualization products and services for the medical imaging market.
Canon Medical Research Europe, based in Edinburgh, employs over 120 staff to design and develop advanced medical visualization software. Our staff comprises software engineers, scientists, clinician specialists, researchers and verification engineers.
Our software works with Canon Medical's world-leading scanner products and is sold all over the world.
We have a strong track record of innovation, backed up by a significant number of patents and patents pending.
BAE Systems Naval Ships
Our combat systems are in operation in more than 20 countries around the world and this technology is vital in providing crew members with the information and capabilities they need to operate effectively, whether protecting the world’s shipping lanes or providing humanitarian relief.
We’re always looking to the future and we are committed to investing in our people to help them realise their career potential in an exciting and vibrant environment, working with the best talent in the industry.
Healthcare Improvement Scotland
We are Healthcare Improvement Scotland, an organisation with many parts and one purpose - better quality health and social care for everyone in Scotland.
We have five key priorities.
These are areas where we believe we can make the most impact and where we focus our efforts and resources.
- Enabling people to make informed decisions about their care and treatment.
- Helping health and social care organisations to redesign and continuously improve services.
- Provide evidence and share knowledge that enables people to get the best out of the services they use and helps services improve.
- Provide quality assurance that gives people confidence in the services and supports providers to improve.
- Making the best use of resources, we aim to ensure every pound invested in our work adds value to the care people receive.
Our broad work programme supports health and social care services to improve.
Queens Cross Housing Association
We're a community-based housing association. We provide nearly 4,300 homes in an area that stretches north from Glasgow city centre along either side of the Forth and Clyde Canal. Our housing stock includes multi-storey flats, deck access properties and tenements.
Excellent housing in vibrant communities.
At ScottishPower we are amongst the top 6 power companies in the UK. As an energy provider to over 5 million households and businesses across the UK, our role is to bring you YourEnergy – and that means keeping your home nice and cosy, being there when you need us and bringing you competitive tariffs and products.
But who are we as a company?
ScottishPower has existed since 1901, and today is owned by the Spanish energy firm Iberdrola, one of the largest utility companies in the world focused on delivering a sustainable, greener energy future.