Central Edinburgh venue ideal for training, events or meetings
Within ten minutes’ walk of Haymarket Station, Quality Scotland’s Training Academy located at 28 Drumsheugh Gardens in the leafy west end of Edinburgh, offers a training suite, event and meeting venue for hire with two separate rooms on the ground floor of this stunning B listed building. Quality Scotland delivers our own training in the Academy, as do our Partners, and we also host a programme of other events such as conferences, learning journeys and networking events.
"Very warm welcome-Thanks for a great experience, we loved the room."
"Excellent training facilities for our Development Day in Edinburgh courtesy of Quality Scotland."
"I couldn't fault the on the day service we received."
"Accessibility. Nice light and outlook in room used."
External organisations hiring the Training Academy benefit from:
- A central location, within easy reach of public transport
- Full or half day rates as required
- Competitive rates which include:
1. Digital Projectors with screens
2. Free tea/coffee with biscuits throughout the day for first 12 people
3. Set up and welcome/sign-in at the start of the event
4. External catering provided via Social Bite
5. Dedicated member of staff for any queries throughout the day
The Park Room
The oak panelled Park Room combines a rich architectural heritage with a flexible space so you can create an event to remember. The Park Room can accommodate 16 classroom, 20 boardroom or 36 theatre style.
Full day rate: £250; Members £200
Half day rate: £200; Members £175
The Dean Room
The Dean Room is a more intimate space equally comfortable as a training room, break out or meeting space. The Dean Room can accommodate 8 classroom, 10 boardroom or 15 theatre style.
Full day rate: £220; Members £175
Half day rate: £190; Members £150