Practically Lean High Impact Workshop
This practical full-day workshop will support your organisation in running a Practically Lean Workshop. Attendees of the workshop do not need to have any knowledge or experience of Lean. You do not need to be a Quality Scotland member or to use the EFQM Excellence Model to benefit from this workshop – but our members do benefit from a preferential rate.
We will customise the Practically Lean workshop to fit your organisation depending on your needs, we can run a single event or a series of events to achieve your objectives within your budget.
The Quality Scotland Lean Workshop is custom-designed for you to bring along a practical issue from your organisation that you want to address. Your Lean-accredited Tutor will lead you through the process of applying Lean thinking to the issue, and you will leave the workshop with some knowledge of the theory of Lean, as well as some Lean tools, and as-is process map, a future state process map, and a plan to how to get there.
You will need to supply some information around the process you intend to work on. A call or a short pre-meeting with the tutor will be required.
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your needs.
At A Glance
- Learn about the theory of Lean thinking
- Learn about and practice the different types of process mapping
- Practice using some of the Lean tools and process mapping
- Map out the as-is process which is troubling your organisation
- “Leanify” the as-is process and map out the future state process
- Agree next steps and action plans
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for anyone in your organisation who has an interest in identifying problem areas in a specific process and resolving them.
- You do not have to be experienced or knowledgeable in Lean
- If you are experienced in Lean this workshop is also for you