Lean Six Sigma - Managing Change
Building on the Foundation Green Belt Programme this three-day course provides a powerful set of soft change skills for improvement project leaders.
The Managing Change and Change Agent Skills from Catalyst Consulting is a unique combination of tools and skills targeted at Lean Six Sigma practitioners. It links seamlessly with the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC process. The programme is participative and will provide a breakthrough approach to managing change to support the implementation of a Lean Six Sigma project. You will have the opportunity to understand the concepts and tools and apply these during the programme to work-based scenarios as well as experiment with other approaches.
By the end of this three day programme you will have the knowledge and fundamental skills to be an effective manager of change in your organisation and, thereby, maximise the effectiveness and financial returns of your improvement project.
This course is supported by access to Catalyst's on-line portal's video library covering all the topics taught on this module.
This course is only available for inhouse training - please contact us for details.
At A Glance
- Understand how change happens in organisations.
- Understand the culture of your organisation and how you need to manage change within this context.
- Understand your role as a change agents.
- Understand your preferred styles and be able to use appropriate interpersonal skills to engage with, influence and help others to accept change.
- Have a comprehensive set of change management tools to enable you to effectively manage a Lean Six Sigma Process change.
Who should attend
Lean Six Sigma Champions, Black Belts, Green Belts and Lean Six Sigma project team members and change agents. Also professionals from the service and manifacturing organisations and the public sector.
You must have completed the Foundation Green Belt programme or equivalent.