How Well Equipped is Your Business for Growth?
How often do you consider the question:
“How do we really find out how good we are as an organisation and what do we need to focus on to improve and grow?”
This hands-on facilitated workshop provides a high level taster on what self-assessment is and how your use of it can help you to answer that question.
As leaders in organisations we often believe we are focusing on the right things; we certainly know we are very busy, but have we got a framework or benchmark we can rely on for measuring our progress? How do we know what we don’t know?
What can help is a process of “self-assessment” against a recognised excellence framework, so you can judge for yourself where you fit, what your strengths are and where you need to improve.
At A Glance
- 'Preview' how your organisation is doing against the EFQM Excellence Model Framework.
- Gain an Introduction to the fundamental concepts of excellence.
- Through a case study, begin to apply the concept of EFQM self-assessment, highlighting how you can identify where there are areas of strength and areas for improvement.
- Begin to consider next steps to growing your organisation into an 'Excellent Organisation'.
Who should attend
- Organisations who want to further develop self-assessment capability
- Individuals who have very little experience or no knowledge of organisational self-assessment or frameworks of excellence
- Those who want to find out more about the process and benefits of self-assessment
“I have always wondered about how world class business reach that level, the light has now come on following the explanation of the EFQM model.”
"The training was excellent – well presented, great content and engaging. You made it relevant to all our businesses. Really enjoyed it and it gave me food for thought to bring back to our Leadership team.”