Here are a few questions and answers you may have about the Members' Area of the website. If your question isn't here please contact us or phone 0131 225 5765, and we'll make sure to update this page with new queries.
- Can I share my login details with a colleague?
Yes - the Members' Area login information can be used by more than one person in your organisation.
- I can't log in and the website says my details are invalid - why is this?
- This may be an error with the account setting - please phone the website administrator on 0131 225 5765, who will check your account settings.
- Another possibility is that your organisation's membership fee is unpaid and so the website account has been temporarily suspended. Once the membership fee is up to date the account will be activated again.
- I tried to visit a page but it won't load and says I do not have authorisation to view it.
Double check you haven't exited the web browser as this can log you out of your account - you can only view the Members' Area pages when logged in. If you are logged in but still can't access a webpage please email or phone 0131 225 5765 to let us know and we will check your account settings.
- I've forgotten my password - How can I retrieve it?
Please phone the website administrator on 0131 225 5765, who will be able to check and send you the account password.