Continuous Improvement Through Self-Assessment
"Self assess your way to success"
How well do you know your organisation? Every part of your organisation has an impact on the whole, but how do you know how well they are operating together?
In this course you will learn what self-assessment is and how to do it along with some useful tools to enable you to conduct a self-assessment in your own organisation.
This course is appropriate whether you are a member of Quality Scotland or not.
At A Glance
- Learn how to describe the benefits of self-assessing against an objective framework, taking account of your audience
- Describe a self-assessment process
- Describe and evaluate the critical success factors of a self-assessment
- Learn straightforward, practical techniques to prioritise areas for action
Who should attend
Suitable if you have some awareness of a self-assessment framework, and would like to:
- Introduce it within your organisation, or
- Further develop its application and use within your organisation, and
- Having identified strengths and areas for improvement, apply some techniques to prioritise areas for action.
To book a place on a training course please see our Calendar for dates.
The course can also be run in your own organisation to save costs if you have a number of people requiring training.