The Wise Group, the social enterprise that helps disadvantaged people into employment, was named the 5 Star Winner of the Scottish Award for Business Excellence at the prestigious Quality Scotland annual awards lunch at the Radisson Blu, Glasgow
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
"ASPIRATION can and must be key to business success," says Claire Ford. "Over the past few years there has been a lot of discussion about borders, and whether we like it or not we have to move forward, developing as businesses and looking ahead to how we can deal with both the common and individual challenges we all face to make Scotland stronger."
We are delighted to announce that Jamie Andrew, the incredible Scottish mountaineer who, despite having no hands and feet, has made some amazing ascents all over the world is to be the keynote speaker at this year's Scottish Awards for Business Excellence 2015