Independent MSP John Finnie has congratulated Third Sector Interface Moray (known as tsiMoray) on winning the prestigious “Committed to Excellence” trophy at the Scottish Awards for Business Excellence.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
Third Force News published an article by Claire Ford, Quality Scotland's Chief Executive Officer, outlining how an excellence model can provide a framework to manage integration.
Wheatley Group confirmed as Platinum Sponsor of the Scottish Awards for Business Excellence 2016 as part of Quality Scotland’s 25th Anniversary year celebrations