Ann Pike, Head of Business Development, in the Scotsman today on how the EFQM Excellence Model is the ideal framework for third sector organisations to ensure their governance model is fit for purpose.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
Claire Ford in the Scotsman today on not reinventing the wheel when it comes to improvement frameworks
Deputy First Minister, John Swinney congratulates Quality Scotland on 25th Anniversary at a reception held in our honour in the Garden Lobby of the Scottish Parliament on Tuesday 26th January.