Letter received from the First Minister's Office shows support for Quality Scotland's vision to make excellence a national characteristic of Scotland and offer congratulations to all the winners at the Scottish Awards for Business Excellence 2016.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
Claire Ford, our CEO in the Scotsman on the value of awards and why for many organisations it isn’t so much about the award itself, but rather the process they go through to achieve the award.
Claire Ford, our CEO in the Scotsman today on what it means to lead with “Vision, Inspiration and Integrity” one of the fundamental concepts of effective leadership.
Effective Leadership is often quoted as key to the success or otherwise of an organisation and one which was explored at our recent Leadership and Quality Conference where the 100 strong audience heard from speakers from Scotland and across Europe on the key characteristics of effective leadership.