Nick Shields, director of SMAS and Quality Scotland Board Member, features in Friday’s Scotsman on how productivity gains can be realised through improved organisational capability using the EFQM Excellence and SC21 (Supply Chain 21) Models.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership Benefits
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Opportunity to profile your organisation through Quality Scotland's communication channels
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
Excellence Now out today with all the latest on our Awards #SABE17, business excellence, intrapreneurship, the circular economy, making your Boards more effective and much more.
Andy Kerr talks to IoD Scotland about his hopes and aspirations for the future as he takes on his new role as chair of Quality Scotland.