Fiona Liddle, Quality Scotland Account Director in today's Scotsman on how building internal capacity can help your organisation make cost savings and how having your own people trained to embed a management framework across your organisation can be a financial and management win-win.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
During World Quality Week, Claire Ford encourages all organisations to take a step back to see what's stopping your organisation from improving and to find out how we can help you on your journey.
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon sent a video message congratulating all Scottish Awards for Business Excellence winners for a World Quality Week Showcase hosted by this year's overall winner West Lothian Council.