Sara Keane, an Account Director at Quality Scotland, looks at how organisations can use self-assessment and benchmarking to achieve excellence.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
Letter received from the First Minister's Office shows support for Quality Scotland's vision to make excellence a national characteristic of Scotland and offer congratulations to all the winners at the Scottish Awards for Business Excellence 2016.