Andy Kerr talks to IoD Scotland about his hopes and aspirations for the future as he takes on his new role as chair of Quality Scotland.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
Are your board meetings taken up with impassioned discussion on vision, innovation and proactive decision making or bogged down in operational management issues, trivial detail and passive participation ? Claire Ford, CEO in the Scotsman on how Boards can be more effective.
Fiona Liddle, Quality Scotland Account Director in today's Scotsman on how building internal capacity can help your organisation make cost savings and how having your own people trained to embed a management framework across your organisation can be a financial and management win-win.