During World Quality Week, Claire Ford encourages all organisations to take a step back to see what's stopping your organisation from improving and to find out how we can help you on your journey.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon sent a video message congratulating all Scottish Awards for Business Excellence winners for a World Quality Week Showcase hosted by this year's overall winner West Lothian Council.
Quality Scotland’s Chairman of 15 years, Sir Andrew Cubie, CBE FRSE, has announced that he will stand down from the post in November 2016.
Taking over the mantle from Sir Andrew will be Andy Kerr, CEO of Sense Scotland, (a social care provider for children, young people and adults with communication support needs), a former MSP and Cabinet Minister of the Scottish Government, an experienced Quality Assurance professional and founder of business transformation consultancy Achieving Quality. He will be a passionate advocate for Quality Scotland’s values and contribution to the Scottish economy by leading the board and its growing membership community.