We are delighted to announce that Jamie Andrew, the incredible Scottish mountaineer who, despite having no hands and feet, has made some amazing ascents all over the world is to be the keynote speaker at this year's Scottish Awards for Business Excellence 2015
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
"We all have a role in forging change", says Claire Ford
As a business person you quickly read the heading and think “Another article by some amateur climate geek” and then decide to read something else, although an article that mentions profit nine times must be worth reading. Business sustainability is not only about the environment but also about People and Profit. Yes Profit. I now hope I have your interest.