Recently students at West Lothian College may have thought there were some new hires, considering how often Quality Scotland staff were on campus the previous week! Head of Business Development Ann Pike and Awards Manager Catriona McDougall have been working with West Lothian College to help support and provide opportunities for their students.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership Benefits
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, training courses,and on-line self-assessment packages with free access to case studies and webinars
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Opportunity to profile your organisation through Quality Scotland's communication channels
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
Quality Scotland staff have been busy attending many of the conferences held around Scotland last week. Here is a whistle-stop tour of the ones we managed to attend.