We're pleased to announce our partner organisations for this year's Good Practice Awards - read more to find out about these coveted awards and previous winners.
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership Benefits
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management tailored to your specific needs
- Discounted member rates to access events, training courses,and on-line self-assessment packages with free access to case studies and webinars
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Opportunity to profile your organisation through Quality Scotland's communication channels
- Access to the exclusive, members-only area of our website, which hosts Quality Scotland and EFQM resources
As you will probably all know by now, Data Protection regulation is changing and from the 25th of May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be in place. Find out how we have made it easier for you to see how we handle your information.
Quality Scotland are delighted to announce a collaboration with Resilience Engine on behalf of our members.