It’s now your chance to be part of an Assessment Team in a Recognised for Excellence assessment. You could be in the Team that assesses the Scottish Award for Business Excellence Winner for 2018…
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
5 Key Reasons to be a Member
- Your organisation can reach a global network for benchmarking and best practice sharing
- Your organisation is supported every step of the journey towards sustainable business excellence by dedicated and experienced account directors
- Your organisation is supported at a holistic and more detailed level to deliver outstanding results
- Your organisation's people can be developed and engaged through continuous improvement activity
- Your organisation can get global recognition for delivering sustainable business excellence
In the Year of Young People we are delighted to have involved Scottish young people in a video that will be played at the EFQM Forum in Vienna in October.
Quality Scotland members can apply now for support from Walden University to help with a continuous improvement project.