Claire Ford in the Scotsman on how the EFQM Excellence Model and Lean Six Sigma synergise into a robust platform to achieve sustainable business excellence
Helping organisations improve performance, deliver quality and achieve sustainable business excellence.
Quality Scotland Membership
Becoming a member of Quality Scotland is a cost-effective approach to your business improvement journey and provides a range of benefits.
- Dedicated Account Management
- Discounted member rates to access events, learning journeys, training courses, case studies, webinars and on-line self-assessment packages
- Opportunities to network and share best practice across the private, public and third sectors in Scotland
- Support with implementing the EFQM Excellence Model in your organisation
- Free subscription and opportunities to feature in Quality Scotland’s "Excellence Now" magazine and QS eNews
Claire Ford's latest article in The Scotsman looks at the moral challenge of cutting down waste and why environmentalism needs its champions
Independent MSP John Finnie has congratulated Third Sector Interface Moray (known as tsiMoray) on winning the prestigious “Committed to Excellence” trophy at the Scottish Awards for Business Excellence.